Fanfiction Quotes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

sunsethill
Confunded

USA
653 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2006 :  12:35:43  Show Profile  Visit sunsethill's Homepage Send sunsethill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
JoKelley started a thread on favorite literary quotes, which reminded me that I thought it might be fun to share our favorite quotes from great fanfiction stories we've read, and I'll start with one of my favorites from Theowyn's Harry Potter and the Enemy Within:

"[Harry] was suddenly reminded of the dragon he faced during the Triwizard Tournament three years before. Harry shook his head, smiling slightly. Ridiculous, he thought. Snape's much worse than that."

Order of the Bookmark
Member HPEW & HPCS Appreciation Society
s.i.n.e qua non

U-No-Poo
Addled

133 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2006 :  18:10:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also from HPEW:
Do you play chess with Hermione much, Ron? Fred asked innocently, pitching his voice so that no one beyond the chessboard would hear him.
Oh, I bet they play everyday, George said equally quietly. So, do you checkmate her most of the time, Ron, or does she often checkmate you? Or would you say its usually more of a draw?
Im sure Hermione knows her way around a chessboard, Fred said. I bet youve got to be in top form to keep her from trouncing your king.

Here's one of many great lines from the Shoebox Project:
"If looks could kill, the Slytherins would not only have murdered James and Sirius in singularly nasty and imaginative ways, but also defaced their bodies and danced in the remains."

Order of the Bookmark
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
St Mungo's © 2010 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
HP Galleries Wing at St Mungo's is in no way affiliated with JK Rowling, her publishers, Warner Brothers, any of its partners within the Harry Potter franchise, or any religious or healthcare institution.