Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 98

Jokelly
Barking

USA
1509 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  19:08:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm supposed to sub on Friday, but I think I'm going to tell them I can't come in. I've been in the same classroom all week and I'm back in on Monday at this school for most of next month. I need a day off to do my bills, banking, and laundry. One nice thing about subbing (and the only nice thing now that I think about it) is that you pick the days you work and the days you don't.

More bitching about NLCB and schools. I found out today the school I sub in is starting to see trouble over their state test scores. They have some of the highest scores in the state and are in no danger of failing, but one aspect of NLCB legislation is that schools have to "improve" from previous years' scores. Where the school I'm in is in trouble is that their advanced/gifted students, who already have high scores, aren't improving them. They're staying the same. Theoretically, a school can have high scores, maintain those high scores for a number of years, and still be labeled failing and can be taken over because they aren't "showing improvement". Isn't that ridiculus.

Current location: Laying low at Lupin's

Edited by - Jokelly on 10/11/2006 19:12:24
Go to Top of Page

Eeyore
Barmy

USA
311 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2006 :  01:36:39  Show Profile  Send Eeyore a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
*shakes head over the lack of logic*

You'd think they'd be glad they didn't have to worry about a school. I wonder sometimes when they will suddenly realize that test scores aren't always the best indicator that a student has actually learned and that said student will be successful later in life. Not everyone is good at taking tests, but that doesn't mean they can't do quite well in a real job. A testing situation can hardly be viewed as a real anything once you are out of school.

Eeyore

Order of the Bookmark
Member of HPEW & HPCS appreciation Society
s.i.n.e. qua non
Go to Top of Page

dobbygirl
Barmy

USA
300 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2006 :  03:44:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was a terrible test taker during elementry and middle school. I got better by the time I was in high school, I don't know why. The strange thing is, I've always done better with essay type questions as opposed to multiple choice or fill in the blank (don't even get me started on true or false ).

posted by Sioban
quote:
He has clients who swear it is not possible without a calculator and when he works a problem for them on paper, they look at him like he just grew two heads (you should see how they look when he does math in his head!).

I know that look! I see it all the time in customers at work who think they have more money coming because they can't figure out how the credits in their slot machine translate into real money. I have excellent basic math skills (I, too, can divide in my head). It's the higher math like algebra that make me go .

THE LIONS WON!!!!!! THE LIONS WON!!!!!!
*does happy dance*

Proud member of SINUS

Order of the Bookmark
Go to Top of Page

Bee
Mediwizard

846 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2006 :  07:23:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dobbygirl

I have excellent basic math skills (I, too, can divide in my head). It's the higher math like algebra that make me go .

I'm the opposite. I've forgotten all my maths now, but I used to pretty good at algebra, calculus, etc. However, I've never, ever been able to do maths in my head. I struggle even with basic addition. Which is a shame, because it'd be a lot more useful to me than ruddy algebra.

Order of the Bookmark
Purveyor of Fine Peebles
Haggy is (probably not) Cactus!
Go to Top of Page

JKRisSuperior
Mediwizard

USA
694 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2006 :  09:31:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations on the Lions win, Dobbygirl. The Ravens have lost two games in a row now. I hope they aren't slipping this early in the season.
Go to Top of Page

AMC
Mediwizard

1710 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2006 :  15:54:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alas, only the Raiders remain winless... and likely to stay that way for a while. Sigh. None of "my" teams are doing well this year so I suppose I'll have to find it in my heart to root for the Bears or the Saints - both of them have plenty of underdog history and I always like to see an underdog have a good year.

And I love you, I love you, I love you.
Like never before, like never before.

Go to Top of Page

AMC
Mediwizard

1710 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2006 :  15:57:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've always loved math and I've never lost my ability to do it.. but we'll see what happens when my daughter hits Calculus. Algebra and Geometry I'm pretty solid in, as I used to tutor those but beyond that it'll simply be a test of my long-term memory! I'm not sure I want to know the results of that test!!!

Go to Top of Page

dobbygirl
Barmy

USA
300 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2006 :  22:45:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AMC

Alas, only the Raiders remain winless... and likely to stay that way for a while. Sigh. None of "my" teams are doing well this year so I suppose I'll have to find it in my heart to root for the Bears or the Saints - both of them have plenty of underdog history and I always like to see an underdog have a good year.

There, there AMC. I know how you feel. Hubby is a Saints fan, so he's really happy now. I have a hard time rooting for the Bears since they're in the same divison as the Lions. I take comfort in the fact that the Packers aren't doing much better than the Lions.

Proud member of SINUS

Order of the Bookmark
Go to Top of Page

Jokelly
Barking

USA
1509 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2006 :  00:12:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Steelers finally woke up and won big time, 45-7. Did you see Polumala was tackled by his hair? He said it didn't hurt. Also, Baltimore and Cincinnati lost so that helps a little with the rankings. But we still only have a 2-3 record. Let's hope they show up again next week like they did this past week.

AMC, take heart. In baseball, the Pirates haven't won a World Series since 1979 or made the playoffs since the early 90s so we know about losing in Pittsburgh. Every year we start spring training optimistic, but somewhere around May or June we realize that it's just not going to happen. We should just adopt the Chudley Cannon's slogan as our own--Let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

I'm very good at Math, but I still sometimes count on my fingers. I always found multiplication and division much easier than basic addition and subtration. Odd I know, but we were forced to memorize our multiplication/division facts in school. I remember my third grade teacher making us write them 10 times each every day for months until we mastered them. I liked Algebra and Trigonometry, but did not understand Calculus to save my life. I also despised proofs in Geometry. My calculus trouble resurfaced in Economics classes in college. I just don't get advanced functions, whether we're learning them in a Math class or talking about supply and demand in Economics. Luckily those classes were graded on a curve and nobody else understood anything either so I squeaked out with A's and B's.

Edited by - Jokelly on 10/17/2006 00:15:18
Go to Top of Page

Siobhan
Chief Healer

USA
2157 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2006 :  10:45:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We had to memorise too, but most of us used the multiplication table inside our PeeChee folders (do they still make that brand?-- ugh! ugly yellow with brown sports figures on the outside). We ended up memorising them regardless. It was much more difficult to access the table without being caught. Daughter is being most dilligent in her memorising. In her spare time she pulls out paper and draws up her own table to fill in. I'm not looking forward to teaching the upper levels of math simply because I'm not that strong mathematically. Algebra is one of the hardest subjects to teach and teach well, in my experience. My jr high teacher was not very good. He could do algebra standing on his head, but teaching it was a completely different matter. It all made sense to him but he couldn't make it make sense to the students for whom it was jibberish (my best friend included). My first year of college I took another year of algebra to fulfill a UW entrance requirement. My teacher was wonderful. He was able to do as well as teach. Now I find that math is much easier to understand than when I was a student. I loved geometry, hated algebra, but hadn't enough time to learn either one well enough to feel comfortable with them when I was in school-- too busy with dance classes and rehearsals. Luckilly for Daughter, Husband is proficient in maths. If I can't explain something in a way she can understand, I ask him to give it a try. Between the two of us, we can cover it.

Am still doing a bit of gardening. It has cooled off but the humidity and mosquitoes are horrid. The new beds need mulch, which is a particularly messy job. I've got last minute plants to get in the ground. It won't get truly cold here till January or February and then only for a couple nights, so planting now isn't a big problem. Also have bulbs to put in. Would really like to clean out the greenhouse before the season ends.

I think I have too much to do.

Deliberatley causing mayhem in Snape's Potions class.
Member of the HPEW & HPCS Appreciation Society
s.i.n.e. qua non
Go to Top of Page

AMC
Mediwizard

1710 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2006 :  12:50:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jokelly

We should just adopt the Chudley Cannon's slogan as our own--Let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Yes! It's the slogan to live by!

Funny we'd be talking math - I'm going through a huge to-do at my older daughter's school because the curriculum they are using - "Everyday Math" - isn't giving them the skills mastery they will need. When the kids are young you figure they'll get there eventually but by 5th grade smart kids should know their multiplication facts cold! The curriculum is sort of a topic overview - they cover something quickly and move on. I'm really concerned we're setting our kids up for later failure and this is a PRIVATE (and burdensomely expensive) school so there's really no excuse for a poor math curriculum. The administration is NOT happy to be questioned but it's gotten to the point where the parents need to get involved because we are not comfortable in the results we're seeing.

Edited by - AMC on 10/18/2006 12:51:06
Go to Top of Page

Siobhan
Chief Healer

USA
2157 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2006 :  12:13:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, bat-bogey hex the administration! You are paying them to teach your children. If you get substandard "product" anywhere else, you have the right to complain or question, why not with something as important as education? The whole "we are the experts, you're just the parents" approach really rubs me the wrong way-- can you tell?

s.i.n.e. qua non
Go to Top of Page

AMC
Mediwizard

1710 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2006 :  12:24:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, me too. Also, we're not exactly know-nothings when it comes to math education - the parents who are most concerned are doctors and scientists who are ex-math geeks themselves. I totally agree with you that the school should be able to justify it's existance (and tuition) by demonstrating it provides an excellent math education. But if they can't or won't - what then?

The problem with a school is it isn't as simple to leave a school when it is under-performing as it is to trade in a car or return an appliance. My daughter has fast friendships there and she is very devoted and loyal to "her" school - if we were to even consider moving her, she'd be devastated. So we're stuck trying to convince the school they are going in the wrong direction and really they do NOT want to listen. Which leaves us contemplating enrolling in after-school math classes to supplement the inadequate math teaching at an already-expensive private school. Which is completely INSANE!!!

Go to Top of Page

Jokelly
Barking

USA
1509 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2006 :  12:53:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AMC, do you have a some type of parent organization at school? Parents, if organized can have a big impact. When my siblings and I were in school, we had good, even if in a poor area, quailty schools to begin with, but my parents were both of the opinion that if you don't agree with something or want change in your school then fight for it. We finance public education through tax dollars (or in tuition for private schools) so the public should have a say in things.

My dad and I were talking about something like this last night. I was talking with the regular teachers at school yesterday about parents complaining when reprimanding their child and thinking their he/she is a perfect angel who does nothing wrong. They come in and deny, accuse, and demand. Although my parents were very involved, they never questioned a teacher's discipline of us (my brother was the most likely to get in trouble). Too many parents are either apathetic about their child's education or think their child is perfect and the teacher is to blame for everything. It seems the pendulum either swings to one end or another.

On another note, when does the Halloween Party start? Are we going to have it this year? Will anyone even attend because it's pretty dead here right now. I check the site daily, but I see that nobody has posted so I don't post either. It's like talking to myself. I see others on at the same time, so maybe we're all in the same rut.

Go to Top of Page

AMC
Mediwizard

1710 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2006 :  15:07:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I'M showing up in full costume, regardless!

We'll start decorating this place next week and start the Party Friday so we can party the weekend away - even if it's not well-attended the Halloween party is a Must Have.

Siobhan, can we be sure to turn "guest posting" on starting next week?

You know, I almost think parents in private schools have less power. We pay the fees and are told we should be grateful our child was allowed in. It's kind of galling. I have never taken issue with a teacher's treatment of my child - I have taken issue (once) with a teacher doing things that were against school policy but I appreciate teachers and always try to be supportive of their jobs. Its mostly the administrators I don't like! In my experience they like to push people around and that gets me riled because I don't complain much and when I do it's something I take very seriously. Two years ago I had a complaint with my daughter's old school and I was so upset how my complaint was handled I said I had really lost confidence in the school and I wasn't having my daughter come back the next year. The head of school said pretty much "fine with us". Then when tuition-deposit time came around I got this nicey-nice phone call from the same school administrator "We haven't received your deposit, I really hope your daughter is joining us again next year". Umm - no, she isn't. That's what I told you 2 months ago. They didn't take me seriously and frankly, it was their loss. They needed my tuition check more than I needed their school.

Go to Top of Page

Siobhan
Chief Healer

USA
2157 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2006 :  15:52:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll turn on guest posting on the morning of the 27th. Just post a reminder (in bold type) or PM me Thursday night sometime to be certain I remember what day it is.
Hmmm.
I think I'll go review how to do that. *pop*

*pop*That will be easy. I also noticed I didn't have the ignore feature on-- not that anyone here is ignorable, just in case, though. No one can ignore admins or mods.

Yuk. We're having plumbing trouble. Toilet just backed up. Fun, fun, fun.

I shall have to decide who or what to come to the party as. Was it last year I was the Raven? Hmmmmm.........

s.i.n.e. qua non
Go to Top of Page

Myf
Confunded

571 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2006 :  02:38:27  Show Profile  Visit Myf's Homepage  Click to see Myf's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hallo all. It seems a while since I was here - been busy with everything, you know how it is. And today it was raining and I have very wet feet. Joyous!

I've been listening to the end of the HBP audiobook. Wah. Harry is just chasing Snape through the castle in the middle of the battle with the DEs. It's all very distressing.

Are we talking about Hallowe'en? Very good.

If you're looking for trouble you found it.
Professor Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

Starling
Confunded

United Kingdom
701 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2006 :  05:51:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I cried my eyes out last time I read the hospital scene at the end of the HBP book, when Fawkes starts singing. Only because the theme to Love, Actually was on the radio!

Are we talking schools? The school system in the UK drives me to distraction. I'm used to all primary schools being basically the same, but here they're all different, quality-wise, and it's impossible to get into the good ones. Finian is in a bad one. Sigh. 35 kids in a class, he gets too distracted and is reaching below average scores when his intelligence is definitely above average. We help him at home (we taught him to read! Last year we found out he was 2 years behind with his reading and we had to fix it at home!).

Hallowe'en costume ... hmmm. I'm doing the rounds as a witch with pumpkin earrings this year. But on here? I dunno!

Martje

I wuv multicoloured werewolf puppies.
"When Mister Safety Catch Is Not On, Mister Crossbow Is Not Your Friend."

Edited by - Starling on 10/20/2006 05:52:35
Go to Top of Page

gimu
Addled

Ireland
209 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2006 :  11:41:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi there everyone, sorry I haven't been around in such a long time. hope I haven't missed any major events, and I will definitely be here at hallowe'en.
*leaves large box of chocolates for everyone to help themselves*
I'm still chocoholic. Have joined a gym to go lose some of the extra pounds.
I'm still enjoying HPCS.
til soon - all the best to everyone.
Does strawberry be around?

Edited by - gimu on 10/20/2006 11:43:05
Go to Top of Page

AMC
Mediwizard

1710 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2006 :  12:05:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haven't seen Strawbs recently...

Yay! Halloween party.. must think of costume... George Bush? Nah, I hate getting pelted with pumpkins. Hmm...

Starling, we're going to have to do the same thing - teach our daughter in mathematics. She's close to losing her basic math skills because the curriculum at her school doesn't reinforce them with practice. My younger daughter (6) is still learning to read but she's definitely a "late bloomer", which is fine. It's funny - I keep reading all these education sites and everyone (meaning teachers and administrators) talks about how entitled parents are "these days" when as far as I can see the parents are the ones doing all the extra work just to make sure their kids don't fall between the cracks educationally! I don't need my kids to be considered geniuses - but if they are less able academically than I was at the same age, when they have had far superior support and academic resources, there's something wrong!!!

Go to Top of Page

Siobhan
Chief Healer

USA
2157 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2006 :  23:33:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is a site I've used for math worksheets:
http://superkids.com/aweb/tools/math/
It was a great help when Daughter needed extra practice to get her addition and subtraction down. I'll probably be using it for fractions next week. She'll love that. I'll be Snape Mummy again.
This one is fun too. I've used the word search function for spelling and vocabulary.
http://www.puzzlemaker.com

s.i.n.e. qua non
Go to Top of Page

Jokelly
Barking

USA
1509 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2006 :  16:56:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Those are good sites. I have used Puzzlemaker.com often.

Steelers lost in overtime to Atlanta. So depressing. Now our record is 2-4 and I think we're probably last in our division. Not good for a team who won everything last year. At least we got that "one for the thumb" last year. Detroit lost last night, too, in the World Series. I'm hoping they can come back tonight and tie it up. I hope they win. I never used to think that Leland was a good coach when he was with the Pirates. Even after he won the Series for Florida everyone up here thought he could only win with big bucks behind him to buy players, but he's done pretty well with Detroit this year. I have to admit he did well.

Since our football team this year isn't doing well, everyone is turning to hockey, which didn't get much press last year because we sucked. But this year we have Sidney Crosby back for a second year and that new Russian (can't pronounce his name) who is supposed to be better than Mario Lemieux was at that age. I think the average age on our team is 19. Plus, there is talk of getting a new arena so they're in the news alot lately.

I'm really not a sports person at all. I just follow the hometown teams usually and don't really care about any other, except baseball and the Yankees losing. It's always fun when the New York Yankees lose.

Edited by - Jokelly on 10/22/2006 16:59:00
Go to Top of Page

dobbygirl
Barmy

USA
300 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2006 :  18:03:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*bangs head against wall*

Lions lost again! I didn't get to see the game, since I was sleeping, but I probably didn't miss much. The Packers won, not really surprising considering they played the Dolphins who's quarterback is Joey Harrington (the Lions dropped his butt at the end of last season--he sucks). So, the Lions are dead last in the division.

Darn Tigers got cocky, I think. I can't believe they lost at home! That's the Lions job.

When I was doing my required in class time for one of my college courses, the teacher I was paired with said her biggest frustration was parents. Mostly parents who didn't believe that they're little angel could possibly be acting up in class or that their child was a genius, it was her fault the child was doing poorly in class. She also couldn't stand parents who were totally apathetic to their child's education. When I have kids, I hope I'm able to tell the difference between good and bad teachers. My mom was pretty good at sniffing out which teachers were just picking on me, and those that were telling the truth about me.

Proud member of SINUS

Order of the Bookmark
Go to Top of Page

Jokelly
Barking

USA
1509 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  18:13:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Three days ago it was 70 degrees and sunny. Today it is snowing. Not a lot, just a few flurries. We may get 1/2 inch accumulation by morning. Then it's supposed to be in the 60s again for Halloween. This time of year the weather is so unpredictable.

Go to Top of Page

Siobhan
Chief Healer

USA
2157 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  10:23:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last week we were in the upper 80's for high temps. This week it is low 60's with overnights around 40. I know people here are big babies when it comes to "cold" weather, but the 30* changes are really annoying. My skin doesn't know what to do, so it just breaks out.

Have almost finished Daughter's costume (yipee! another project finished, only a million and a half to go!). She tests on Saturday. Husband takes her (she has to be there at 7:15am) since I take her to all her classes. It doesn't give me any rest though. I'm, too nervous for her to sleep in after they go. She's been advancing one level every 6 months since she started. Not bad. Some of the kids have been stuck for a year at a time because they just can't get it together or have missed classes. We went to the Fall Shaolin Kempo Classic Tournament Number 38 on Saturday. Daughter did not compete (though her instructor really wanted her to-- he felt she could get a trophy), but went to cheer for her friends and see the demonstrations/skits. She's such a social butterfly (I don't know how that happened with both of us being introverts). She was all over the gym, talking to friends from class and students from sister studios that she hasn't seen since summer camp. I don't know how she does it.

s.i.n.e. qua non
Go to Top of Page

diricawl
Looney

United Kingdom
1078 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  06:07:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm off to Texas and California on the 1st! Should be fun. Don't know if I'll have the time to see any of you though. To prepare, I'm thinking of composing a country and western song. I'm calling it, "Oh Dear Lord, Let Me Kill Rush Limbaugh."

Order of the Bookmark

As to the avatar, well, if you girls can all have Alan Rickman...

"They don't want the Easter Bunny's power; The children in our generation want Harry's power, and they're getting it." - Laura Mallory
Go to Top of Page

Jokelly
Barking

USA
1509 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  11:48:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol, I can't believe he actually has supporters! It boggles my mind how he can be one of the top rated radio talk show hosts in the country.

Elections are heating up in the States and the ads are getting nastier than ever. In Pennsylvania, we have a Senatorial, Gubinatorial and locally a House election. We've got a good chance of kicking out our Republican senator and electing the Democrat. I have not liked our Senator since he was elected. Not because of his party (well...partly) but I just have not agreed with ANYTHING he's done. Let's just say he has not represented PA. And he's been cheating the PA school systems out of money. His kids live permamently in Virginia because he works in D.C., but they he maintains a part-time residency in PA to satisfy election requirements. Well, we have a tax credit if you maintain a primary residence and own property. He claimed that tax when he isn't eligible. He ended up giving that back. But then he cyberschools his kids at home in Virginia, but claims his kids live in PA so the school district here where he has property has to pay tuition to the cyberschool...for kids who have really never lived here and never attended that PA district. He has five or six kids, which doesn't sound like a lot of money, but it results in over a hundred thousand a year that district is losing. And he is wealthy! My feeling is if he wants his kids cyberschooled then he should foot the bill, not the state. He claims he lives in PA when Congress is out of session, but his neighbors have never seen the family at their house. There are other major things, like voluntarily giving up a major Senate committee seat because Bush wanted someone else in there, views on gay rights/family values, abortion issues, education, unionism, etc. I vote just to cast vote against him. We're probably going to reelect our Democratic governor and the House race is tight, but there is a big chance our Representative will get the boot and a Dem put in.

In regards to State elections, we dealt with that in the primaries. A large number of incumbents were not reelected in the primary. Unusual since incumbents largely are given the primary without a fight. The reason they were kicked out is that our state legislature recently gave themselves a secret, middle-of-the-night pay raise. It wasn't the pay raise itself that got people mad, but the way they went about it. It was dirty and underhanded. Many of those politicians are not coming back.

Go to Top of Page

diricawl
Looney

United Kingdom
1078 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  12:04:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice to see democracy still works, even when, technically, since Sep 29 this year, your head of state now has the authority to break into your house, bundle you into the back of a van, and imprison you indefinitely without trial at his discretion. Funny that it's not that that's dividing the nation, it's dirty text messages.

Hey, what's the difference between Rush Limbaugh and the Hindenburg?

One's a self-imploding Nazi gasbag and the other's... well, um...

Order of the Bookmark

As to the avatar, well, if you girls can all have Alan Rickman...

"They don't want the Easter Bunny's power; The children in our generation want Harry's power, and they're getting it." - Laura Mallory

Edited by - diricawl on 10/26/2006 14:49:49
Go to Top of Page

AMC
Mediwizard

1710 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  17:32:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think the text messages are dividing the nation, I think they're uniting us! Of course, I speak as a non-GOPer.

Go to Top of Page

JKRisSuperior
Mediwizard

USA
694 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  17:40:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll be voting mostly Democrat this year as well. I like the Halloween background. Good work Siobhan and Mad-Eye.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 98  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
St Mungo's © 2010 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
HP Galleries Wing at St Mungo's is in no way affiliated with JK Rowling, her publishers, Warner Brothers, any of its partners within the Harry Potter franchise, or any religious or healthcare institution.