Cinematic Hallucinations
 Percy Jackson
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Theowyn
Looney

1078 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2010 :  11:23:53  Show Profile Send Theowyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So has anyone seen the Lightening Thief? My daughter loved it. As someone who has not read the books, I thought they did a very good job crafting a coherent and entertaining story.

Order of the Bookmark

s.i.n.e. qua non

"Always"

Siobhan
Chief Healer

USA
2157 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2010 :  22:07:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope. Not even familiar with the books. When were they first published (yeah, I know, I could look it up)?
The previews didn't enthuse Daughter. She's more interested in Alice in Wonderland.

Deliberatley causing mayhem in Snape's Potions class.
Member of the HPEW & HPCS Appreciation Society
s.i.n.e. qua non
Go to Top of Page

Theowyn
Looney

1078 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2010 :  16:40:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure when the first book in the series was published - probably about 5 years ago. The last (5th) book in the series came out a few months ago. They are quite the rage with my daughter and her friends, though she is quite looking forward to Alice in Wonderland too. She's been talking about that for months and we plan to see it opening day.

Order of the Bookmark

s.i.n.e. qua non

"Always"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
St Mungo's © 2010 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
HP Galleries Wing at St Mungo's is in no way affiliated with JK Rowling, her publishers, Warner Brothers, any of its partners within the Harry Potter franchise, or any religious or healthcare institution.