Hello guys :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black_sun
Giddy

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  15:16:57  Show Profile  Click to see Black_sun's MSN Messenger address Send Black_sun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hiya everybody!
Remember me? A bit older but same old me, hehe. I was thinking about a lot of you another day and found you, yay! I'm happy to see all the old names.
Anyways, I'm 20 now hehe(when I joined I was 13 or sth). I live in Estonia currently but I'm planning to move back to the Isle of Man at the end of next year after my studies.
But I'm very happy to be back. The old board just disappeared and I couldn't find the new one so I gave up after awhile and now I've found you again. How very cool

Black_sun
Giddy

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  15:17:40  Show Profile  Click to see Black_sun's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh, and thanks Siobhan for helping me out.
Go to Top of Page

JKRisSuperior
Mediwizard

USA
694 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  16:20:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, and welcome back! Did you have the screen name Black_sun on the old banana boards? If not, what was your original screen name?
Go to Top of Page

Black_sun
Giddy

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  17:11:32  Show Profile  Click to see Black_sun's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yep my original name was black_sun, I thought it would be cool to keep it just for the old times sake :
Go to Top of Page

Bee
Mediwizard

846 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2008 :  06:09:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, welcome back! It's very cool that you found us again - good to hear from ya. What are you studying in Estonia? It's crazy to think we're in our 20s now (one of us being a bit further into our 20s of course - hem hem)!

Order of the Bookmark
Purveyor of Fine Peebles
Haggy is (probably not) Cactus!

Edited by - Bee on 10/27/2008 06:11:10
Go to Top of Page

Black_sun
Giddy

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2008 :  12:14:17  Show Profile  Click to see Black_sun's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm studying social work(something I've always wanted to do).
But yeah, what happened to us? It's been like 7 years or something, Crazy to think
Go to Top of Page

Siobhan
Chief Healer

USA
2157 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2008 :  21:59:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I would guess that among other things, you were reading HP!

Deliberatley causing mayhem in Snape's Potions class.
Member of the HPEW & HPCS Appreciation Society
s.i.n.e. qua non
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
St Mungo's © 2010 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
HP Galleries Wing at St Mungo's is in no way affiliated with JK Rowling, her publishers, Warner Brothers, any of its partners within the Harry Potter franchise, or any religious or healthcare institution.