Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

sunsethill
Confunded

USA
653 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2009 :  11:11:51  Show Profile  Visit sunsethill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Siobhan
I guess my overall impression of the movie is that it is the Cliff Notes version.
Perfect summation, Siobhan. Unlike the movie Diri mentioned, the actress chosen for Twilight was barely capable of playing the part and I thought the director's decisions for Edward didn't work very well either. I still enjoyed the movie, but I think that was only because I enjoy the books so much.

And Diri--I think I'll pass on the Euro Twilight. That story sounds like true Horror, which I don't do. I think I'll stick with Horror-light.

Order of the Bookmark
Member HPEW & HPCS Appreciation Society
s.i.n.e qua non
Go to Top of Page

diricawl
Looney

United Kingdom
1078 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2009 :  12:12:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oddly, "Let The Right One In" is not all that horrific. There are moments of horror, but on the whole it's really just a dark and twisted love story. Think Twilight via Louis Malle.

Order of the Bookmark

As to the avatar, well, if you girls can all have Alan Rickman...

"They don't want the Easter Bunny's power; The children in our generation want Harry's power, and they're getting it." - Laura Mallory
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
St Mungo's © 2010 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
HP Galleries Wing at St Mungo's is in no way affiliated with JK Rowling, her publishers, Warner Brothers, any of its partners within the Harry Potter franchise, or any religious or healthcare institution.