New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Siobhan
Chief Healer

USA
2157 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  09:50:29  Show Profile Send Siobhan a Private Message
In case of convulsions, misfired hexes, unstoppable hiccups, incorrectly applied charms, loss of memory, or tea overdose, contact the Chief Healer at:

Siobhan@hpgalleries.org

quote:
If you are attempting to commit yourself, please submit your papers to the Chief Healer at the above address.

We've had to turn off new registrations to keep out spammers from a server in the Netherlands who seem to have found a way around our little broken link....

JKRisSuperior
Mediwizard

USA
694 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2006 :  17:49:52  Show Profile
Just bumping this back up in case there are still people who need to write down the link.
Go to Top of Page

Siobhan
Chief Healer

USA
2157 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  14:30:37  Show Profile
I thought I would put in a note here regarding "admissions."
Due to some recent unwanted activity (), I have been forced to look more carefully at new members and their credentials. This has meant that some memberships have been locked. If your account has been locked in error and you do indeed wish to become a patient in our lovely hosptial wing, please e-mail me at the address above. Include your username in your email and I will gladly review your case history.

Siobhan,
Chief Healer

Deliberatley causing mayhem in Snape's Potions class.
Member of the HPEW & HPCS Appreciation Society
s.i.n.e. qua non
Go to Top of Page

Siobhan
Chief Healer

USA
2157 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2008 :  10:21:27  Show Profile
Wanted to post a little message here about memberships. We are currently installing another security measure to cut down the number of spam-bot registries. Unfortunately, the first attempt seems to have caused a slight problem in that no one can register. Be assured we are working on the situation. If you are attempting to register, and are not able to, let me know via email (see above). I'm not sure what I can do, but everyone is free to at least read the boards until the issue is resolved.

s.i.n.e. qua non
Go to Top of Page

Siobhan
Chief Healer

USA
2157 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2008 :  22:50:25  Show Profile
Update:
The security question is now in place and working. New memberships are still required to validate as well. All this means to us nutters is that the Chief Healer doesn't have to delete 30 new bogus memberships every day.

s.i.n.e. qua non
Go to Top of Page

Siobhan
Chief Healer

USA
2157 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  13:07:58  Show Profile
If you are attempting to commit yourself, please submit your papers to the Chief Healer at the above address.

We've had to turn off new registrations to keep out spammers from a server in the Netherlands who seem to have found a way around our little broken link....

s.i.n.e. qua non
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
St Mungo's © 2010 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
HP Galleries Wing at St Mungo's is in no way affiliated with JK Rowling, her publishers, Warner Brothers, any of its partners within the Harry Potter franchise, or any religious or healthcare institution.