Notice anything new?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Siobhan
Chief Healer

USA
2157 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2007 :  20:41:52  Show Profile Send Siobhan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The DVD of Order of the Phoenix will be out this week so we will be able pick it apart scene by scene with our remote pause and slow play buttons. I'm sure I missed details in the cinema (even though I did see it IMAXed). The deleted scenes will be interesting.

Deliberatley causing mayhem in Snape's Potions class.
Member of the HPEW & HPCS Appreciation Society
s.i.n.e. qua non

sunsethill
Confunded

USA
653 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2007 :  16:08:59  Show Profile  Visit sunsethill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't think anyone has it on their Christmas Wish List so it may be a while before we get it. But my 15 yos just bought a used DVD of PS/SS to replace our old videocassette--and I have been enjoying seeing how young the kids were when they started. And I wonder how the casting directors could tell how the kids would turn out as they grew. Most of them have actually turned out to be similar to their canon descriptions.

Order of the Bookmark
Member HPEW & HPCS Appreciation Society
s.i.n.e qua non
Go to Top of Page

Siobhan
Chief Healer

USA
2157 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2007 :  10:16:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did Neville? I don't remember if JKR said he grew to be tall and lanky. He is the one who's changed the most dramatically, I think.

s.i.n.e. qua non
Go to Top of Page

sunsethill
Confunded

USA
653 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2007 :  15:56:22  Show Profile  Visit sunsethill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I really need to get my copy of DH back from my daughter. I'm trying to remember how DH described him as he appears in the Room of Requirement just before the battle. It seems to me that a point was made that he wasn't pudgy any more, but I don't remember if height was mentioned.

Order of the Bookmark
Member HPEW & HPCS Appreciation Society
s.i.n.e qua non
Go to Top of Page

Siobhan
Chief Healer

USA
2157 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2007 :  10:43:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got my DVD at Target last night--widescreen, special edition (the only special edition I have). Target has an exclusive extra. I think it is the free digital copy, not extra content. There's also a bit about making the sets that I'm looking forward to.
The slip jacket is cool too. One of those lenticular pictures that changes as you tip the box. The first image is of Voldemort & the DE's; tip it and the picutre changes to the DA.

s.i.n.e. qua non
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
St Mungo's © 2010 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
HP Galleries Wing at St Mungo's is in no way affiliated with JK Rowling, her publishers, Warner Brothers, any of its partners within the Harry Potter franchise, or any religious or healthcare institution.