Cinematic Hallucinations
 "Brick"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

she-dog
Addled

213 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2006 :  02:56:46  Show Profile Send she-dog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you seen it? It's such a great movie.

!!spoiler alert!!

It got a little ruined for me however, because I was sure that his friend Brain would turn out to be "the brain" behind the whole thing, and I kept expecting him to reveal himself. At the end I was pretty disappointed.

Would you like me to do it now? Or would you like a few moments to compose an epitaph?

Myf
Confunded

571 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2006 :  19:57:33  Show Profile  Visit Myf's Homepage  Click to see Myf's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I saw it about 6 weeks ago at a free screening, and I'm really glad I didn't pay for it. I thought it was pretty average. The main female character was such a horrible actor, every time she was onscreen all I could think was 'Go away!'

I quite liked the concept of film noir set in high school, but it felt like the filmmakers hadn't worked out whether it was a spoof or not. The bit in the principal's office was really over the top and funny, and then it reverted to oh-so-serious again.

If you're looking for trouble you found it.
Professor Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
St Mungo's © 2010 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
HP Galleries Wing at St Mungo's is in no way affiliated with JK Rowling, her publishers, Warner Brothers, any of its partners within the Harry Potter franchise, or any religious or healthcare institution.